Things To Know About Me As A Reader!
I am a certified tarot reader who lives in Nashville, TN. I belong to the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. For over thirty years I have read cards off and on for individuals and decided to become certified. With my help, tarot is taken to the next level: using it as a tool to transform your life so you live with purpose and focus.
Tarot illustrates our inner intuition and creates a pictorial representation of what we need to know in a situation. We look at the cards and determine what might or might not work.
Do you have a great idea you’ve been toying with? The cards might show reasons for reconsidering, holding off, or the pitfalls you might encounter. Are you interested in a new career or wanting to know more about a new relationship? The cards can show you some aspects needing your attention before you make a move and regret it. The cards can also show that you’re on the right track and all is good to go!
Tarot cards are a great way to learn the life lessons you need to continue working on or how you might approach a problem or situation. They are uncannily accurate and spot on!
If you want to schedule an appointment, I would love to talk with you and learn what you want to know and what approach you might want to take.
More About My Readings: Click Here! to purchase a reading
- *All readings are done via Zoom (phone, Skype, or Email can be discussed)
- *All readings are confidential
- *If you like, you will get a picture of the cards pulled for you (via email or text–your preference)
- *Readings are not to take the place of professional advice such as doctors and lawyers.
- *Readings and Events must be paid for in full BEFORE the reading is done. (I use Paypal, Zelle, CashApp, Square).
- *Payment is due at time of appointment confirmation. Your time is not held until payment is received.
There are NO REFUNDS on readings once they are done. If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible–unforeseen circumstances are understandable.
Things to Consider During Readings:
- *There is nothing to be afraid of during a reading. Really. Nothing. So don’t be scared or nervous. There is nothing we can’t talk about or work through, usually.
- *There are no “good” or “bad” cards. Every card, even the most wonderful ones, have their own reversed attributes.
- *Tarot does not determine a fixed or fated future, but only shows likely outcomes in the coming months.
- *Life is all about change, so don’t be disappointed with a reading that “didn’t come true”. It’s not about coming true or not. We change, things change, you have control over the decisions you make and actions you take or not–that can affect the outcome–and that’s not bad, either!
- *If you are upset or something traumatic has happened in your life–please DO NOT schedule a reading at that time–let’s wait until you’ve had a moment to calm down and reassess things. Then we can do a reading and see what’s going on.
- *Do enjoy the journey and let tarot keep you aware of the endless possibilities in your life. Knowledge and awareness is power.
- *For a reading, text or go ahead and purchase! Text 615-712-0867; Purchase
Certified by Sal Jade Through The International Institute for Complementary Therapists